TAN Media – Brand Safety Policy v1.04 10/02/20
TAN Media is committed to ensuring both our direct and agency advertisers can rely on exemplary brand safety procedures when running campaigns with us. As such:
- We use Grapeshot as standard to block content appearing next to categories including sex, violence, terrorism and drugs. Additional filters can be added upon request
- We provide full media plans before running campaigns with advertisers able to create black or white lists
- We can implement third party tools and verification including MOAT, IAS, Sizmek, Nudge Doubleclick etc. Details of our brand safety tools are included in sales decks and are also available on request
- Our sites are directly integrated, and campaigns can be paused next impression
- We maintain stringent control over the sites we integrate, ensuring that these do not include content that is likely to incite violence or spread fake news. We review our sites and placements regularly to ensure they still meet these standards.
- We log any take down requests from advertisers, publishers and the general public. Take-down should be within 2 hours during standard working hours and 10 hours on weekends and public holidays. Requests should be sent to email@example.com and contain details of the site and advertiser in question.
- Campaigns are run in accordance with our standard terms and conditions available on our website at tan-media.com/business-terms-and-conditions Any errors during the flight of a campaign will be governed by these terms and dealt with on a case by case basis.
TAN Media is committed to ensuring our advertisers can rely on exemplary brand safety procedures when running campaigns across our network of premium publishers. As such:
- Our publisher team manually review all publishers and sites applying to join our network. Sites are checked for editorial quality, incendiary content and fake news.
- We assess all sites and placements individually to ensure our advertisers appear next to high standards of editorial content.
- We apply third party brand safety tools to campaigns running across our network
- We encourage our advertisers to implement third party verification tools on their campaigns.
- We remove any content publishers are unhappy with on their own sites as soon as possible. Requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and contain details of the site and advertiser in question. Take-down should be within 2 hours during standard working hours and 10 hours on weekends and public holidays. We keep a log of all take down requests. This policy will be reviewed annually or at any time in-between as required.