TAN Media operate the UK’s leading true native advertising network.
Our focus is on helping brands and media agencies reach and engage new audiences with compelling editorial content, distributed over our premium publisher network.
Due to recent growth in the business, we are looking to recruit a digital media assistant to join our team on a 3-month paid internship.
This is a key support role in the organisation and offers the opportunity to develop your career in advertising, particularly in the innovative and growing areas of content marketing and native advertising.
The successful applicant will work within an experienced team of Account Managers/Directors who will provide full support and training.
With careful attention to detail and a capacity to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, you will assist with the processes we employ to ensure that our clients, media partners and suppliers achieve their respective goals.
Key elements of the role include:
- Using your creative skills to help develop ideas for brand campaigns
- Working on case studies and other marketing collateral
- Reporting on campaign performance for clients
- Campaign optimisation for clients
As such, we are looking for someone who is:
- Highly numerate with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced in using Excel, PowerPoint, Word and CMS systems
- Both creative and commercial in their mindset
- Passionate about marketing and advertising
What we offer:
- A fully paid internship
- A friendly, creative working environment
- Real, on-the-job the training to kick start your career
If you feel you have the required skills and enthusiasm to work in a fun and dynamic team based in Kentish Town, please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com